Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh dear... again.

You like country music.
You're taller than me.
Every time we're together, you open the door for me, and you even offered me your jacket when I was cold.
You wear glasses, but only occasionally.
You don't like scary movies.
You're freaking adorable.
You have just enough maturity to be profound, but just enough immaturity to not be too serious all the time.
You have blue eyes.
You can sing. And you shamelessly sang in front of me while I smiled like an idiot (but you couldn't see me).
You look super amazing in navy blue. I'm jussayin.'
You read the Bible.
You get excited about Jesus.
You smile often.
You cannot focus on homework to save your life.
You appreciate being distracted by hilarious YouTube videos.
You eat waffles at midnight.
You know how to speak German, and it's cute when you do.

Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment