Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Three in the morning.

I can't get you out of my head. And it's really not fair.

Everything that I feared the worst happened. I was afraid most of all of getting hurt again, and that's exactly what happened.

I wish I had the courage to sing to you the verse and the chorus that I wrote when I was previously so very happy. I wish you could just know what kind of pain you're causing me.

You're doing to me what she did to you, and I'm the victim here. I don't say that to be selfish, I say it because it's true. I don't want that vicious cycle to continue with whoever I take interest in next, but how do I stop it?

I just don't understand. I look back on every moment we shared together in a desperate search for the moment where something went wrong. But there is none. Every memory we shared was a happy one, and I don't understand why you want to cut off our potential before it even had time to blossom.

I really just don't understand a lot of things. And I'm caught in between wanting to demand an explanation and wanting to appear as if I'm not at all bothered.

Today you walked right past me. I'm pretty sure you saw me, and the fact that you didn't stop to say hello made my heart break in two all over again. I'm getting to the point where I don't hurt anymore, but now the initial pain is being replaced by longing for what I can't have. And I'm pretty sure that hurts worse.

Can you please just explain yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment